We operate the Web site, which may be used by people wishing to view the advertisements on the Web site, which are placed on the Web site by advertisers who contract with Us for the provision of advertising services through the Web site. By using the Web site in any way, you agree to be bound by these User Terms and your continued use of the Web site signifies your agreement to these User Terms. The following User Terms apply to anyone using the Web site:
- We are a publisher of advertisements and do not act in any way as an employment agency or employment business; the Web site is an advertisement portal whereby Our advertiser clients are able to upload advertisements under its terms and conditions with Us. Advertisers who place adverts for positions and vacancies on the Web site are solely responsible for the advertisement they provide for posting on the Web site and We shall not be liable in connection with the content of the advertisements on the Web site.
- If you wish to contact any advertisers who have placed an advert on the Web site, then any arrangements entered into between you and the advertiser (including, but not limited to, taking up any positions of employment) shall be between you and the advertiser and We hereby exclude all liability in connection with such arrangements. It is entirely a matter for you to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the advertisement, any role offered (including any conditions of that offer) and details contained therein and We shall not be responsible for any such arrangements.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Web site and the way in which it operates, as well as to the contents of any advertisement or details placed on the Web site at any time.
- You may request to receive Our Newsletter by signing up to this through the Web site. Our Newsletter provides you with general updates on matters in connection with the Web site. If you no longer wish to receive the Newsletter, then you may unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button on the email which sends the Newsletter to you, whereupon you will be removed from the Newsletter mailing list.
- If you register with Us through the Web site to receive specific updates on information contained on the Web site (including any advertisements posted on the Web site) and to communicate with advertisers in order to apply for positions or submit your CV and applications to advertisers through the Web site, then we shall forward all relevant information which you have signed up to receive to the email address that you have provided to Us and provide you with the ability to upload your CV and submit applications to advertisers through your unique login section of the Web site. We do not provide any guarantees that updating information will be sent to you and We shall not be responsible in respect of any failure to send such information to you. We also do not provide any guarantees as to the response (if any) that you may receive from advertisers to any communication you send to an advertiser through the Web site and shall not be liable in any way for any lack of communication generated through or via the Web site.
- Access to the Web site is permitted on a temporary basis and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Web site without notice. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Web site is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of the Web site, or the entire Web site, if required. We aim and make every attempt to update the Web site regularly and may change the content (including information about services offered) at any time. We may therefore have to suspend access to the Web site, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Web site may be out of date at any given time and We are under no obligation to update such material.
- Where We publish and control information on the Web site, We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Web site there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in details displayed being incorrect. We endeavour to ensure, but cannot guarantee, that any information provided on the Web site is accurate. This information does not form part of your agreement and is provided solely as additional background content. We shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or other piece of information as part of our security procedures when you register with Us, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated to us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these User Terms.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Web site and for ensuring that all persons who access the Web site through your internet connection are aware of these User Terms and that they comply with them.
- To the extent permitted by law, We expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law and any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by a user in connection with the Web site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Web site, any Web sites linked to it and any materials posted on it or communications sent through it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or goodwill or any other loss or damage or any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- xi. Any links provided on the Web site to other Web sites are not intended to provide an endorsement by Us and We will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those Web sites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Web site from any other Web site without Our explicit written consent.
- We cannot guarantee that the Web site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Web site by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, or uploading documents that may have this affect, or to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (eg, SPAM), or in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or in any unlawful way or for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Web site, the server on which the Web site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Web site. You are also not permitted to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this Web site in contravention of these User Terms, or access any part of the Web site which interferes damages or disrupts the Web site or any equipment, network or software on which the Web site is run.
- All rights in the Web site, including copyright, the content and design of the Web site, is owned by Us or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Web site or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without our prior written permission. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Web site for any commercial purpose.
- The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited. If We discover that you have transmitted any unlawful information via the Web site, including (but not limited to) in your communications with advertisers, then we shall be entitled to remove such content and we shall not be liable for any disruption of communications in such circumstances.
- If you breach the provisions of these User Terms, We shall be entitled to suspend or permanently terminate your access to the Web site.
- Any material you upload to the Web site will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to relevant third parties any such material for any purpose.
- These User Terms may vary from time to time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We have made, as they are binding on you. By using this Web site you accept that you are bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time and displayed on this page.
- If any part of these User Terms or any document referred to herein is illegal or unenforceable, such portion(s) shall be excluded from these User Terms and any relevant document to the minimum extent required and the balance of these User Terms and any relevant document shall remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- These User Terms and any documents, or terms and conditions or policies referred to herein shall govern the entire relationship between the parties relating to the use of the Web site to the exclusion of any other terms.
- It is not the intention of the parties to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of these User Terms and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these User Terms.
- These User Terms and any disputes that may arise between you and Us will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.