£20,000 to £25,000 per annum | Northern Ireland | Date posted 02 Mar 2023
Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation based in Co. Antrim, who are seeking an HR Administrator to join their well established team.
This is a full time, permanent position and an excellent opportunity for learning and development.
Your new role
As an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Update and maintain the HR personnel system
- Keep training records up to date
- Assist with the recruitment process, including on boarding and induction
- Support the maintaining of the companyâ€™s Investors in People accreditation
- Support with absence management paperwork
- Assist with the preparation of reports on HR KPIs
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager
- Assist with the preparation of payroll
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English & Math.
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment
- IT proficient ).
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- Working hours: Mon- Fri 40 hours per week
- 30 days holidays
- On site car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Private healthcare scheme
- Insurance Discount
- Life Insurance policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4373361