£39,000 to £45,000 per annum | North West | Date posted 13 Feb 2023
Your new company
You will be working for a large Public Sector organisation that assists with welfare and research in safety around the workplace.
Your new role
You will support the Head of Financial Management and senior colleagues, providing advice on a range of budgeting, accounting and reporting issues. You will use sound knowledge and expertise in financial management, control and reporting to help prepare the organisation's overall budget and monthly forecast, with a primary focus on payroll and income forecast accuracy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be an ambitious individual progressing with your CIMA or ACCA qualifications.
- Have sound evidence of producing budgets and forecasting documents.
- Good experience of supervising and assisting individuals with their personal development.
- Be an excellent communicator - being able to present your findings and working alongside other teams.
- Strong experience in financial analysis and collating data from a variety of Accounting systems.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid Working - in the office one day a week at their Liverpool site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4336247