£40,000 to £40,000 per annum | West Midlands | Date posted 14 Feb 2023
Your new company
A prestigious & international company with 21,000 employees worldwide, and conscious of the company's impact in the communities which they live and work. Their vision of the future is to incorporate the concepts of sustainability more fully into their daily operations. Some of their clients include; Uk MoD, Amazon, Sainsbury's and various local; authorities, housing and retail.
Your new role
Given the variety of projects my client works on, they are looking for a Senior Ecologist who has strong field experience and ambitions to develop their technical skills in line with project requirements. With support from the regional and national ecology teams as well as their national bat lead, and in line with their defined career framework, you will continue to develop your bat expertise as well as other areas of ecology if desired.
As a key area of the business, they have and will continue to invest in the development of the teamâ€™s bat expertise. They actively encourage their ecology experts to share their knowledge and offer financial bonuses to people who achieve their bat handling licence or chartership.
They invest in top of the range equipment that allows you to deliver your roles successfully. They encourage applications from ecologists who have an interest in technological advancements and who are keen to keep on top of the latest developments and guidance.
Projects will predominately be focused in the Midlands including into Lincolnshire and East Anglia. However, they operate fully flexible, hybrid working which allows their ecologists to choose where, how and when they work as long as our clients are receiving the high-quality service they expect. We focus on talent and skills, not postcode. The role will require a significant amount of site work as well as working closely with other ecologists, clients and colleagues from other teams so may require some time at an office or alternative working space to suit those involved.
What you'll get in return
- Time away from home minimised.
- Seamless remote and flexible working
- Work on the projects that interest you
- Cars or car allowances to every member of the team regardless of grade, including for personal use.
- Established TOIL system to allow time management to suit specific personal needs alongside seasonal demands.
- Career frameworks provide clarity on how to progress.
- Internal and external training and mentoring, including from our inhouse experts.
- Bat handling licence incentivisation scheme to thank ecologists who spend time and effort in achieving their licence
- Significant financial bonus to anyone achieving Chartered Environmentalist/Ecologist status through CIEEM.
- Range of flexible benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. #4351573