£22,000 to £22,000 per annum | East Midlands | Date posted 08 Mar 2022
Your new company
They work as part of a framework with a Power Distribution to ensure its customers have power in their homes, businesses, schools and hospitals.
Your new role
They are looking for an Operational Support Administrator to join the team in Lutterworth to carry out the administration required to deliver the works for the Client.
- Assist in work planning, Streetworks coordination and job pack production
- Processing of plant and material as well timesheets for employees
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders, including the Client and Kier internal functions
What you'll need to succeed
- Enthusiastic individual who holds good interpersonal skills
- Able to take ownerships of tasks, highly organised and proficient IT skills
- It would also be beneficial to hold experience of dealing with a Main Contract Client
- Knowledge of either NRSWA, Site Admin, Highways or roadworks
What you'll get in return
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
- Access to our discount shopping site with offers available from over 800 retailers including restaurants, travel providers and supermarkets!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4162062
Facilities ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Site ManagementMore jobs in this sector
Interim / TemporaryMore jobs of this type
£20,000 - £29,999More jobs in this salary range
East MidlandsMore jobs in this location
Job ref: 4162062
08 Mar 2027
08 Mar 2027