Recruiter: Atlus Group
Are you looking for Australian career opportunities in Quantity Surveying?
We are seeking ambitious quantity surveyors wanting to pursue careers with Altus Group, a leading provider of independent advisory services, software and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry.
We will be conducting a combination of virtual (remote) and in-person interviews in Ireland in July/August 2022. Working holiday visa holders, or those looking to obtain a Working Holiday visa for Australia are encouraged to apply!
Our expanding offices in Australia are seeking experienced Quantity Surveyors, Senior Quantity Surveyors and Associates, to assist in continued growth and expansion.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will independently provide a variety of professional quantity surveying services to new and existing clients and have ability to gain clients satisfaction and obtain repeat works.
- Providing accurate cost advice to clients;
- Pricing of estimates and cost plans;
- Completion of complex trade and elemental take-off;
- Assist in VM preparation;
- Attend design team meetings;
- Measuring quantities for variations;
- Pricing of BOQ's
- Undertake site visit and complete valuations of work complete on site;
- Preparation of cash flows;
- Amend / update / reconcile Cost Reports;
- Undertake cost analysis;
- Writing of monthly reports;
- Review financing agreements / understanding of funding arrangements;
- Ability to meet and manage clients and other professional consultants;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Maintain ongoing client communication and resolve issues expeditiously;
- Ability to use appropriate software and technology e.g. MS Office; Buildsoft and Cost X
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge / expertise and accreditation in Quantity Surveying ;
- Membership in an approved Professional Body (eg. SCSI, RICS, CIOB or AIQS);
- Advanced knowledge of the construction methodology and innovations;
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics;
- Excellent communication skills – verbal written;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Demonstrated skills in client file management, planning and organisation
An Inclusive Employer 2021-2022! Altus Group joins an elite list of 47 organisations across Australia that have been awarded the title of 'Inclusive Employer' by Diversity Council Australia for 2021-2022. As part of our ongoing commitment to Diversity and Inclusion initiatives at Altus Group we encourage all backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities to express interest.
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and technology-enabled expert services to the global commercial real estate (CRE) industry. We are a single provider of end-to-end CRE solutions empowering clients to make informed decisions and drive strategic growth.
Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,250 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
What are you waiting for? Advance your career in 2022 with Altus Group by applying now!