Recruiter: Wilton Estate
Buildings Manager/Clerk of Works
Wilton Estate, based at Wilton, Salisbury, Wiltshire is a large rural estate extending to 14,000 acres. It has a substantial portfolio of residential, agricultural and commercial property as well as recreational and heritage property including a Grade I mansion house open to the public and other listed properties.
The successful candidate for this position will be a highly motivated individual with a background in construction and/or building surveying and have experience in traditional and modern building techniques within the residential, commercial and agricultural sectors.
- To lead the Buildings and Maintenance Department and be responsible for all building, construction and maintenance matters across the Estate’s property portfolio as part of the Estate’s senior management team, reporting direct to the Resident Agent.
- Relevant experience in building/construction at a supervisory level with a proven knowledge of working with traditional and rural buildings, properties of significant importance and architectural merit.
- IT literate with experience in preparing and delivering budgets, technical drawings, specifications, schedules of work and works contracts.
- Confident professional communicator with excellent organisational and motivational skills
- Sound working knowledge of relevant contract, planning, building and Health & Safety Law.
If you feel you have the required skills and can demonstrate the potential and ambition to be successful in this role, please apply in confidence. An application form and a full job description can we found on https://www.wiltonhouse.co.uk/vacancies/
For further queries please contact:
The Estate Office, Wilton, Salisbury SP2 0BJ
Tel: 01722 746700 or email [email protected]
Construction ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Clerk of WorksMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
South WestMore jobs in this location
19 Aug 2021