Recruiter: Gunning London
Gunning London are experts in building refurbishment. Our Chartered Building Company is trusted by some of the UK's leading educational establishments and private housing groups to deliver projects of all sizes to the highest quality, on time and on budget.
Established over 18 years ago, with our Head Office in Essex, we now have a requirement for a new Contracts Manager to oversee multiple projects valued from £10k to £1.5 million, primarily in the Greater London area. Typical sectors worked on will include educational, commercial, and residential.
Role: To be part of a busy Contracts Management team reporting to the Head of Contracts. To plan and manage multiple refurbishment projects, leading teams of Site Managers and multi-disciplined tradespeople.
- Ensure the delivery of the project within the budget and timescales specified
- Focus on the motivation of the workforce to deliver on time and to budget
- Focus on quality, customer service and delivery
- Client and tenant customer liaison
- Process management
- Financial management
- Contractual management
- Setting the highest possible standards of leadership in promotion of HSE procedures and compliance and legal obligation.
- Significant relevant experience in the Education and Private Housing market, mainly internal and external refurbishment.
- Proven ability to manage projects up to c. £1.5 million.
- The ability to manage multiple sites and project teams, keeping projects on schedule, within budget.
- Current driving Licence
- SMSTS preferred, but not essential.
- MCIOB an advantage but not essential
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a good career path, opportunities for progression and a good work life balance. Gunning London is an employer with accredited 'Investors in People’ status.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter with salary expectations to: [email protected]
Salary Package - £50,000 - £65,000, negotiable, dependent on experience, plus benefits.