M&E Project Manager
6 month contract - up to £250 per day - ASAP Start - East Mids based NHS Trust - IR35 INSCOPE (CIS available)
Hays Building Services, Leicester are working with an East Midlands based NHS Trust who require a M&E Project Manager to work as part of the Capital Works team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing the M&E contractors and working with M&E Consultants putting together the design specs, with a hands-on approach throughout the duration of the projects. As is to be expected, there will be some unique M&E packages comprised of Electrical, Mechanical, Gas Medical Gas installations with JCT contracts used. You will be required to manage multiple projects at once across the major hospitals, however sites are very close to one and another. The role is for a minimum of 6 months with the potential of a permanent role once the contract has finished.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong M&E background with a sound technical knowledge / ability
- Experience leading projects, being involved in the design process with consultants to managing contractors on site.
- Experience with JCT contracts
- Knowledge of LV, HV, Mechanical & Medical Gases
- Previous experience working with / for the NHS highly desirable
- Experience working on M&E packages valued up to £5m.
What you'll get in return
- £200 to £250 per day working 40 hours per week
- 6-month contract with a permanent opening at the end of the contract
- Parking available at a subsidized cost
During your placement you will have your own personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement. Refer a Friend scheme - £250 in vouchers as a thank you. Opportunities to work for the only recruitment agency endorsed by the CIBSE.
Please note - this role is an IN-SCOPE role meaning payments cannot be made to a Limited Company
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for this role please click 'Apply Now' and attach the most up to date copy of your CV.
For more information, please call James Jarvis on 0208 175 4449 - please note this a temporary direct dial for me at the Leicester office, while consultants are working from home.
ArchitectureMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
Interim / TemporaryMore jobs of this type
Up to £19,999More jobs in this salary range
East MidlandsMore jobs in this location
24 Jul 2020