Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor | Northamptonshire | Housing | £25-35K + car/car allowance
Ideally they are looking for someone who is currently working as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor - residential experience would be a huge advantage - but if you have worked within residential groundworks - this could also be of interest.
Your role will involve:
- Assist with maintaining cost control throughout development
- Assist with accurate costing for each aspect of site development
- Assist with compiling reports on costs and cash flows using the support systems available, as well as reports for the Division as required
- Assist with preparation of tenders and procurement of sub-contractors using Group Tender procedures
- Process Subcontract orders, payments and variations, using Excel and Group payment system (COINS)
- Understand and assist with evaluation and agreement of variations and instruction.
- Assist with controlling all commercial aspects and responsibilities with regards to respective RSL's
- Attend all team meetings as required
- General departmental administration
- Provide other appropriate ad hoc duties, and administrative support as and when required
- Maintain relevant filing systems and databases
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Group IT systems
- Working within the guidelines set out within the Group policies and procedures
- Assist with the compilation of all weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Be aware of new materials and methods of construction which the company may employ
In return they can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career progression and development and the opportunity to join a growing residential developer for a new challenge into 2020.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Project ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Quantity SurveyingMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£30,000 - £39,999More jobs in this salary range
East MidlandsMore jobs in this location
14 Apr 2020