Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor | Northamptonshire | £25-30K
A well known construction company based in Northamptonshire are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in order to help move the commercial team forward. This contractor deal within the health and leisure industry - working on projects ranging from leisure centres, gyms and healthcare facilities - both for long term clients as well as one off bespoke projects for private clients.
Ideally they are looking for someone who already has experience working in an Assistant Quantity Surveying role who is looking for a new challenge. Your role will entail running the cost management of projects from £500K-£1.5m including the following:-
- Preparing tender packages for subcontractors to quote against
- Analysis of returned quotes
- Placing orders
- Negotiating variations with subcontractors
- Processing their valuations
- Attending the monthly internal cost meetings
- Closing out accounts in a timely manner
- Setting up Client's contracts
- Closely communicating with the internal delivery team to understand site progress/change
- Communicating/agreeing client changes
- Monthly valuations
- Monthly client meetings on site
- Monthly Design Team meetings on site
You may also get involved with new tenders, measuring works, preparing cost plans, pricing cost plans from the market or from previous internal project information - as and when required.
In return this client can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career progression and development and the chance to join a growing business who are looking to add value to their team and expand their office team.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Project ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Quantity SurveyingMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£30,000 - £39,999More jobs in this salary range
East MidlandsMore jobs in this location
14 Apr 2020