Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Estimator | Leicestershire | £25-35K
A well known structural steel company based in Leicestershire who are a leader in their industry are looking for an Assistant QS / Estimator to join their team due to an increase in workload and the need for additional resources within the commercial department.
Your role will involve a number of responsibilities including:
- Managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
In return this client can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career progression and development and the opportunity to join a growing business within the construction industry.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Project ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Quantity SurveyingMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£40,000 - £49,999More jobs in this salary range
East MidlandsMore jobs in this location
14 Apr 2020