Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor position in Cambridge
Your new company
Your new company is a notional and award winning developer who due to new projects starting are seeking a Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial site based team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be a part of a site based commercial team, this is a unique opportunity to get site exposure. You will be reporting into the Senior Quantity Surveyor who will be assisting alongside them helping you develop and grow to a Quantity Surveyor status.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or HNC/HND in Construction and the built environment.
- previous experience as a Trainee Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Main contractor or developer experience preferred.
- Strong organisation and communication skills, with a methodical approach and good attention to detail.
- Excellent use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a brilliant opportunity to join an award winning company who are offering a competitive salary and benefits and will offer ongoing support in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Quantity SurveyingMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£40,000 - £49,999More jobs in this salary range
East of EnglandMore jobs in this location
21 Apr 2020