Recruiter: Gunning London
Contracts Manager, Gunning London
Gunning London are experts in building refurbishment. Our Chartered Building Company is trusted by some of the UK's leading educational establishments and private housing groups to deliver projects of all sizes to the highest quality, on time and on budget.
Established over 18 years ago, with our Head Office in Essex, we now have a requirement for a Contracts Manager to oversee multiple projects valued from £10k to £1.5 million, both minor and major works, coordinating with the client, key stakeholders and site managers.
Role: To assist the Contracts Director to prepare and secure successful bids; to plan execution of refurbishment projects and to manage multiple projects using in-house staff and sub-contractor resources.
Not only will you be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, you will be doing it with a real team atmosphere and camaraderie; this is a company that will look after you and make you feel valued.
You will have the following:
- Significant relevant experience in the Education and Private Housing market, mainly internal and external refurbishment.
- Proven ability to manage projects from estimating to completion.
- The ability to manage multiple sites and project teams, keeping projects on schedule, within budget.
- Client liaison skills, ensuring the highest standards are achieved and delivered.
- Fully qualified driver with current driving Licence.
- SMSTS preferred, but not essential.
- CIOB member, or working towards CIOB accreditation as a student member.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter.
Salary Package of £45,000 - £55,000, negotiable, dependent on experience, plus Benefits:
- Company car
- Bonus scheme
Contact: Matt Nash email@example.com
Commercial ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Contracts ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£50,000 - £74,999More jobs in this salary range
LondonMore jobs in this location
13 Mar 2020