Maintenance supervisor £36,000 - £38,000
Your new company
A global leader in engineering, maintenance and real estate, my client has a fantastic reputation for investing in their staff, offering long term career development opportunities at all levels. They now require a Maintenance Supervisor to join a London based contract.
Your new role
As a Contracts Supervisor managing a team of skilled trades operatives you will be responsible for ensuring work is carried out to the required standard in line with contract requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Be accountable for the jobs you manage, supporting the resource controller and help desk when required.
- Recruit and induct new operatives
- Understand tool box talk topics and deliver confidently
- Ensure that Health and Safety is adhered to and reinforce the importance to the team
- Carry out accident/ incident, and near miss investigations, ensuring these are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Review work schedules and ensure that SLA's are maintained
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have background of working in a building maintenance environment across multiple trades. They will also have experience of managing a team of trades operatives responsible for undertaking fabric maintenance tasks. Managing the delivery of maintenance and repairs and planned works.