Senior Quantity Surveyor - Auckland
We are seeking QSs interested in progressing their career in stunning New Zealand. Interviews via SKYPE
Your new company
We are working with a reputable New Zealand construction contractor who have a range of projects in all of NZ's main centres. Projects range in scale and sector from NZ$10million to $100million across Education, Housing, Hotels and Theatres. Over the next 18 months several projects will emerge from the consent and planning phase into works on site, thus creating an opportunity for highly skilled and driven individuals to demonstrate their capability and be duly rewarded in these new roles. Due to the high demand for skilled professionals, this forward-thinking company have taken the decision to actively recruit expertise from the UK and Ireland.
Your role and what you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a Senior QS/Contract Administrator on commercial builds over $75million in value or equivalent
- Proven track record of delivering a project from inception to completion; procurement to final accounts.
- Capability to managed internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Experience working autonomously across multiple sites
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to take your career to stunning New Zealand
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Excellent project exposure
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Great team and a collaborative environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role and serious about a move to New Zealand, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Project ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Quantity SurveyingMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£75,000 - £99,999More jobs in this salary range
New ZealandMore jobs in this location
13 Mar 2020