Site Manager opportunity in Cambridge
Your new company Your new company is a commercial refurbishment contractor who pride themselves in offering high end office spaces in Cambridgeshire. They are seeking a Site Manager to join their construction team in central Cambridge.
Your new role
Due to high demand they have started a project in the heart of Cambridge city centre and are seeking a Assistant or Site Manager to join the company and support the Construction Manager in running the project from phase 2 through to completion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in being an Assistant Site Manager or Site Manager.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally degree, NVQ or HND qualified.
- SMSTS and CSCS qualified.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and subcontract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a good quality product.
- On site management and implantation of health and safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to a minimum and that quality is never compromised.
- A friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a reputable contractor who are growing from strength to strength.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.