Leading Sheffield consultancy are looking to add a permanent Associate Director paying up to c£55,000.
Your new company
A dominant force in their sector, this leading Sheffield based consultancy are looking for an Associate Director to join their established business and are offering a significant career opportunity for a candidate with the right mix of experience and leadership capability.
Your new role
Your new role will be to promote and represent the consultancy when interfacing with all Clients, Consultants and Contractors. Furthermore, you will assist in the sales and marketing activities of the company including attendance at lunches, dinners and events organised or other parties whilst managing and co-ordinating, with all parties involved, the total life cycle of a project to achieve the project objectives.
As PM you will achieve the project objectives in terms of:
- Meeting the project brief in terms of scope and function
- Completion of the project within timescale, budget and the required quality standards
- To promote and represent the business when interfacing with all Clients, Consultants and Contractors
- Develop new Business opportunities
- Preparation of fee, service proposals and presentations
- Presentation of proposals to new and existing clients
- Maintain business with existing clients
- Attend board meetings as required
- Evaluate project, review all documentation, understand project brief and identify deliverables/success factors
- Assist in obtaining and preparing project brief and briefing of design team.
- Ensure CDM regulations are complied with by all parties. Ensure Principal Designer and Principal Contractor has been appointed for each project.
- Prepare project, design, procurement and construction programmes.
- Prepare Project Execution Plan.
- Prepare Feasibility Reports.
- Undertake Risk and Value Management
- Manage design team and review and agree design programme, deliverables and cost parameters
- Manage the procurement process for consultants and contractors as necessary. Advise the client on any warranties required.
- Arrange and chair design team, project team, pre-contract and site progress meetings as necessary. Take and distribute minutes.
- Prepare contract documents for the works.
- Implement change control procedures as agreed with the client.
- Prepare regular progress reports as agreed with the client including financial reports where necessary and key risks.
- Ensure a Health and Safety File is handed over to the client upon completion.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need you will ideally have experience in a similar role as well as a high level of initiative, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build long lasting relationships.
What you'll get in return
In return there is a negotiable salary available, up to c£55,000 + other benefits and the chance to further your career with a reputable and growing consultancy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£50,000 - £74,999More jobs in this salary range
YorkshireMore jobs in this location
20 Jan 2020