Assistant Estimator position in Cambridge
Your new company
Your new company is an established construction and demolition contractor based in the Peterborough. Due to recent project wins they are seeking an Assistant Estimator to join the pre construction team t support the existing team with material take offs, pricing and tender enquiries for new works.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous estimating experience.
- A relevant qualification route , degree qualified or HNC/HND ideally, but not essential.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable.
- Preparation of accurate material take offs.
- Managing and collating all information in a methodical approach in accordance with bids and tenders.
- Negotiating costings and budgets across clients, subcontractors and external consultants.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a great opportunity to work for a growing contractor who are offering a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Quantity SurveyingMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£30,000 - £39,999More jobs in this salary range
East of EnglandMore jobs in this location
13 Dec 2019