Project Officer - New Homes Team
Project Officer-Interim Role-South London-Public Sector Organisation-up to £200 per day-Development team
Your new company
On behalf of our client, a public sector organisation in South London, Hays Property & Surveying are currently seeking a project Officer, to join the New homes Development Team.
Your new role
* Responsible for small scale new build and refurbishment projects from inception to completion, responsible for co-ordinating and directing a project team of internal staff and external consultants, including architects and employers agent, under direction of the Development Manager.
* To work independently and on own initiative on assigned projects or workstreams; assessing and resolving issues, in line with policies and procedures, escalating more complex issues where appropriate.
* Implementing and co-ordinating a programme of housing acquisitions and responsible for co-ordination of small scale new build projects under the direction of the Development Manager.
Some of the duties:
* Produce, present and seek approval for reports at key milestones, and be responsible for ensuring the scheme meets the programme objectives, agreed acceptance criteria and objectives for the long-term asset management strategy.
* Accountable for the project budget and funds of up to £1m.
* Managing the resident consultation process throughout the development process and ensure the objectives are met.
* Responsible for project support duties for the New Build and regeneration projects creating documents (e.g. minutes, presentations, spreadsheets and project plans), diary organisation, management of emails and co-ordinate communication plans using a variety of systems as required.
* Support Project Managers responsible for delivering New Homes and Regeneration projects including standing in for Project Managers at schemes meetings for projects between £5m-£25m and providing direction to internal staff and external consultants.
What you'll need to succeed
* Good IT skills and ability to gather, collate and process complex data
* Strong editorial and communication skills
* Stakeholder management experience
* Eye for details and accurate data entry skills
* Experience of project management
What you'll get in return
* Possibility to work for a well-established organisation
* Great location and excellent transport links
* Competitive rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
Interim / TemporaryMore jobs of this type
Up to £19,999More jobs in this salary range
LondonMore jobs in this location
26 Dec 2019