Planning & Support Office - Housing
Programme Manager - Housing - £29,802 - Lincolnshire
Programme Manager - Housing
Council owed housing stock in a lovely part of the world are looking to recruit a planning officer
to provide support in the effective investment in the Councils housing stock to maximise available funding for their customers.
Manage and maintain data held on stock databases, repairs and other housing management systems to inform business planning for the Councils Revenue and Capital works programmes.
Provide support in the management of a team for the effective delivery of the responsive repairs service.
Salary - £29,802
37 hours per week
Excellent pension & benefits
Client has set out the duties below
* Lead on the planning and co-ordination of the day to day repairs and voids works to deliver a modern efficient repairs service using available team resources.
* Manage and monitor performance on the works planning systems and provide support to promote the effective use of resources and logistics planning.
* Provide support in the implementation and monitoring of performance management across the service to provide a customer focused and performance orientated service.
* Ensure accurate information is maintained on the property and housing management systems to assist in the development of fully informed investment plans.
* Provide reports to identify and ensure the Council meets its landlords legal, statutory and regulatory obligations.
* Lead in planning delivery and monitoring the rolling 5 year housing stock condition survey and provide regular update reports on progress.
* Lead on the collection of information for all repairs, improvement and new build activities to ensure stock databases are fully updated and accurately inform business planning decisions and budget planning.
* Provide information on monthly budget reports detailing expenditure, variances and progress against forecasts so that expenditure on budgets is properly managed.
* Provide monitoring reports on materials expenditure and reconciliation of works against materials usage to ensure this is accurate and achieves value for money.
* Lead on the management of the Repairs Customer Service team and in the reporting on repairs data, customer complaints and customer satisfaction to assist in identifying service improvement opportunities.
* Contribute to the identification of commercial opportunities to create income streams and/or improvements to the service.
* Contribute to and promote the migration of responsive repairs to planned-preventative programmes to achieve improved value for money.
Qualified to OND/ONC/Tec level in a construction/surveying or related subject or 5 years' experience in a relevant post.
A full driving licence
Client is ready to make themselves available to interview asap for this one.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£20,000 - £29,999More jobs in this salary range
East MidlandsMore jobs in this location
29 Nov 2019