Project Manager / Associate Director / Project DirectorE-mail job details to friend Print job details
Project Manager / Associate Director / Project Director
Your new company
You will be working for a market leading, property development and investment company with 60 years+ industry expertise that specialises in the identification, acquisition and promotion of strategic land.
In 2017 the former Gallagher Estates was acquired by the L&Q Group, a charitable housing association with a focus on the delivery of affordable housing. Re branded L&Q Estates, operations remain completely independent of L&Q with a focus on delivering high-quality developments that maximise returns to land-owning partners.
L&Q Estates have an exceptionally low staff turnover due to offering a good work/life balance compared to many developers and an adaptable recession tested business model. Supported by a highly/supportive experienced team, you will be provided with the best tools available to excel in your role!
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity and not one that comes around often! You will have to be commercially aware and possess strong contractual and technical knowledge. Your role will involve managing the delivery of infrastructure, roads and bridges in both urban and green-field environments, highway construction, earthworks, remediation, demolition and sewers.
Your teams focus will be on the delivery of medium and large-scale strategic development sites, utilising L&Q Estates significant financial resources, experience and expertise to assemble land, promote and secure planning and deliver the infrastructure required to facilitate much-needed development.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be a Chartered Civil Engineer who has been employed in the Construction Industry for several years. Experience could encompass contracting, design and construction client, ideally including the role of Engineer under construction contracts.
You will preferably have experience with the bellow:
- Infrastructure Procurement
- Infrastructure Contract Supervision / Administration
- Commercial Awareness / Measurement / Negotiating Skills
- Applications for Payments / Variations / Claims Resolution
What you'll get in return
- Although L&Q Estates act independently of L&Q group, all profits are re - invested back into the charity, meaning your success has a direct impact on the positive growth of the local communities you work with.
- Excellent offices in Warwick and on site parking.
- Highly profitable business, with a recession tested business model
- Good work/life balance