Architectural Technologist/Technician, Colten Developments, Ringwood, HampshireE-mail job details to friend Print job details
Recruiter: Colten Care
Architectural Technologist/Technician, Colten Developments, Ringwood, Hampshire
42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm
Between £45,000 to £48,000 depending on experience, plus car allowance
About the job of Architectural Technologist/Techincian
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, motivated and ambitious experienced Architectural Technician / Technologist to join our Architects Team, responsible for the quality, timely and technical delivery of refurbishments and “enhancement” projects, new build residential and commercial projects, ensuring the design element of all projects of varying size are delivered efficiently, effectively and to a high standard of quality.
- Ideally hold a professional membership of CIAT/CIOB.
- Proven track record of experience working as project Architectural Technologist / Technician.
- A broad experience in high-end residential, commercial, care home, refurbishments and conservation work.
- Very good 3D presentation and AutoCAD skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious team player, adaptive to change, with proven ability to work to tight timescales whilst running several projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about high standards of design and construction quality and attention to detail.
- Flexible, able to multi-task with very good organisational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Very good site experience.
About the benefits
- Competitive salary reviewed annually including allowance for company car
- Excellent induction, training and ‘on the job’ support.
- Great office and working environment.
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Pension scheme
Colten Developments was established over 45 years ago in Lymington.
We are a successful family-owned firm with no external shareholders to satisfy.
We build luxury residential developments as well as care homes for our sister company Colten Care.
Together with Colten Care, we designed and moved into our purpose-built headquarters in Ringwood, Hampshire.
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed care homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
For more info: Get in touch with Mada on 01425 541151
Note: Your employment is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory job references plus a police check with the disclosure and barring service (DBS).
ArchitectureMore jobs in this specialism
Architectural TechnologyMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£40,000 - £49,999More jobs in this salary range
South EastMore jobs in this location
26 Nov 2019