Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager role in Liverpool offering £55000 + car and package
Your new company
You will be joining a large national multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking to expand the Project Management team in Liverpool with a Senior Project Manager. You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing a variety of prestigious projects from start to finish, with a clear objective of implementing the clients' project requirements.
Your new role
* Establish lines of communication and reporting procedures with the client and within the design team
* Arrange feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation etc
* Advise on/implement the selection and appointment of all necessary consultants and specialists
* Co-ordinate and obtain planning consents and all necessary statutory approvals
* Prepare and maintain the master programme for all pre and post contract activities and monitor progress
* Manage finances from inception to completion, including cash flow forecasts, monitoring project expenditure, and recommendations of payments by client, as well as internal budget and resourcing
* Interview and select contractors for tendering or negotiation, evaluate tenders received and appoint contractor * Inspect and monitor the construction works with regard to quality and conformity to agreed specifications and drawings
* Chair progress, co-ordination and project meetings throughout the contract period
* Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project inspection, scheduling and acceptance of works required under the defects liability and maintenance provisions of the contract
* Provide single point of contact taking responsibility for all aspects of the project and liaise with the client
What you'll need to succeed
You will have consultancy construction project management experience
* The ability to lead a series of projects and Client relationships
* Proficient in the use of MS Office and particularly MS Project is essential
* MRICS or similar would be highly desirable
What you'll get in return
* 25 days holiday and study leave * Company car allowance * Private Healthcare * Life Assurance * 6% pension Contribution * Highly competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£50,000 - £74,999More jobs in this salary range
North WestMore jobs in this location
23 Oct 2019