Head of Brand and Communications - Northern Europe, Hilti, ManchesterE-mail job details to friend Print job details
Head of Brand and Communications - Northern Europe, Hilti, Manchester
What’s the role?
Developing the Brand and Communication strategy for the Northern Europe Region. Driving implementation across all online and offline touchpoints along the customer journey.
Who is Hilti?
Unless you work in construction, you probably haven't heard of us. We're a hidden gem.
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the professional construction sector. Our customers are loyal and enthusiastic about us. So are our people.
We regularly win Great Place to Work awards globally and have been on the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list in the UK for the past 13 years – we are proud to have been voted #35 in 2019.
Hilti offers the best of both worlds – friendly teams locally and roles across the UK combined with the opportunities only a company of over 29,000 people spread across 120 countries can bring.
What does the role involve?
As Head of Brand and Communications you will be responsible for the recruitment, coaching, development, management, appraisal and motivation of the Northern Europe Brand and Communications team.
You will be a be a key consulting partner for Corporate Social Responsibility projects and Employer Branding topics working in cooperation with HR and other internal stakeholders, managing both GB and Northern Europe communication budgets and interacting and aligning with global brand management and counterparts in other regional hubs.
You will take responsibility for Reputation Management, regional PR strategy (increasing “share of voice”), co-branding and trademark protection, defining and optimising processes and reporting on business impact.
What do we offer?
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a competitive reward package that reflects this. Some of the benefits we offer include:
Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- Competitive salary and above-average performance bonus
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- 33 days' holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus the ability to purchase 5 days more annually
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Hilti Benefits Box, a reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Flexible working arrangements after 6 months' service (e.g. work from home options, compressed hours)
- Subsidised on-site canteen and free fruit and salad
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration
- Extensive background in communications, branding, PR preferably in B2B as well as B2C environment
- International business experience, open mindset with empathy for foreign cultures
- Team leadership experience
- Analytical thinker with creative and superb communication skills and proactive attitude
- Project Management as well as conceptual with a strong customer orientation and ability to implement
- An excellent standard of spoken and written English
Construction ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Sales and MarketingMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
North WestMore jobs in this location
08 Oct 2019