Consultancy side Quantity Surveyor job based in Liverpool offering £30000 - £40000 plus package
Your new company
You will be joining a large private multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking to expand the Liverpool office with a quantity surveyor. Their clients include corporate blue chip, local authority, education, health etc.
Your new role
- You will assist the wider Cost Management team to grow the Cost Management business in size, capability and cross-market presence.
- Supporting the development and delivery of a full range of cost management services that is attractive to a broad cross section of clients.
- Support Cost Management and Markets leaders in the development and securing of new and leveraged opportunities.
- Assist with bids and proposals as required.
- Pre and post contract delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- (Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying desirable)
- Experience within a similar role
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
What you'll get in return
- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private Pension
- Car / car allowance depending on position if applicable
- Life Insurance
- Buying holiday / selling holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Share scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Project ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Quantity SurveyingMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£40,000 - £49,999More jobs in this salary range
North WestMore jobs in this location
02 Jul 2019