Residential Development Surveyor (New build), Wickford Development, EssexE-mail job details to friend Print job details
Recruiter: Wickford Development Company Ltd
Residential Development Surveyor (New build), Wickford Development, Essex
Wickford Development Co. Ltd are seeking an experienced residential development surveyor to assist in the delivery of homes on our residential schemes across Essex, the largest of which is at Great Dunmow.
Experience must include
- Submitting planning applications with the assistance of planning consultants
- Liaising and assigning utility suppliers for residential developments
- Liaising with Highways
- Assigning building control bodies to oversee the development (updating online portal information)
- Assisting with conveyancing issues relating to residential sales from development phase
- Preparing and finalising sewer and highway bonds
- Technical Construction knowledge essential
- Appraising tender and construction costs
- Auto cad skills desirable
- Strong IT and online skills essential
Candidates must be articulate and personable but must also be able to stand their ground in meetings when representing Wickford Development and an ability to be flexible in their approach.
To work such hours as required, an average of 45 hours per week is the norm. A sense of humour is also vital to fit in with the team.
Self employment is preferred but we will also consider a salaried employed position for the right individual.
Apply with your CV to:
Closing date: 12 June