Senior Commercial Manager
Permanent Commercial Manager job based in Manchester paying up to £55,000 pa
Your new company
A large Housing Association, who, following on from a recent buy-out are now looking for a number of permanent Construction professionals to join their team. This organisation plan to build 20,000 homes within the next 10 years, and work on large schemes compromising of between 100-250 homes (typically), with a value usually around £20-50 million. This organisation build homes for both market sale and affordable homes, and this split is around 50/50, and they have a turnover of over £60million.
Your new role
Your new role is a Senior Commercial Manager, reporting to the Head of New Business. Please see below an overview of the what the role will entail.
- Drive forward the New Business programme, supporting the Head of new business through identification and securing of sites and opportunities
- Support the output of the New Business team to identify land, from a range of sources
- Leading on legal and planning matters relating to development opportunities
- Lead and support the project team
- Proactively engage with internal teams to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and to specified quality standards
- Review sites for the new homes programme
- Write high quality reports to cover all aspects of the project
This list is not extensive and other duties may be required.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you must have similar experience within a similar role and you will need to have excellent project management skills and a strong command of MS office. You must also be a strong negotiator and must have experience working in Construction. You must also be able to provide 2 years' worth of references and have a driving license.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of salary of up to £50,000pa and the opportunity to work within a business that is rapidly expanding. Joining the business now will give you unrivalled opportunities to progress your career with the exciting growth plans in place for the next 10 years. You will also receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexi time after 6 months, health insurance, memberships at local gyms and 36.25 working hour week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£50,000 - £74,999More jobs in this salary range
North WestMore jobs in this location
05 Jun 2019