New job as an Assistant Landscape Architect based in Milton Keynes working for a Commercial focused practice.
Your new company
Medium sized Architectural practice who work on a range of sectors, predominantly Residential/Commercial and Retail.
Your new role
The purpose of this position is to provide support for the Landscape Design team, with an opportunity to gain experience and acquire technical skills and knowledge relevant to a consultancy environment.
In joining the team you will make a 2 man landscape team, working primarily on the landscape design for business parks, supermarket & hotels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree and / or post graduate qualification in relevant discipline (i.e. Landscape Architecture).
- Experience in using KeySCAPE, CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, 3D Modelling Software and preparing hand drawings. Communication through hand drawing is also invaluable.
- Good plant knowledge.
- Good report writing skills
- Applicants must have excellent written and spoken English
- A UK driver's license is preferred but not essential.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is offered along with the chance to gain experience at all projects stages along with the opportunity for further training available to the successful applicant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
ArchitectureMore jobs in this specialism
Architectural TechnologyMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£20,000 - £29,999More jobs in this salary range
South EastMore jobs in this location
09 May 2019