Estimator required for refit/refurb company
The client is a well-established specialist in refit and refurb work in the UK, and currently has a vacancy for an Estimator due to expansion of the company. They carry out work in 3 main sectors, Educational, health care and nursing home facilities. They have a string of live projects around the UK which are due for completion in 2019.
In your new role as Estimator hear is what to expect,
* Presentational skills to clients and senior members of the team
* Execute feed-out and handover documents for successful tenders
* Knowledge of current trends and technical advances within the industry
* The ability to work on a variety of tenders
* Knowledge of the Conquest computer system is essential
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a strong team in Yorkshire, their value of works are from £20K-£1 Million and the successful candidate will be able to juggle up to 10 projects at any one time. If you have the skills required please contact me at our Leeds office.
Facilities ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£40,000 - £49,999More jobs in this salary range
YorkshireMore jobs in this location
02 May 2019