Project Manager (Construction)
Project Manager (Hotel upgrade) - £75,000 - London
Our client is an established London Contractor with projects across the city. They have a need for a Project Manager on a £20M hotel upgrade, covering envelope, structural alterations and fit out of a prestigious London Hotel.
You will have relevant experience of working on projects from inception through to handover, and should be familiar with everything from demolition to fit out with the ability to manage teams of sub-contractors whilst possessing the confidence and ability to liaise with people at all levels.
You will be:
* Liaising with consultants, key stakeholders and clients.
* Organise and liaise with sub-contractors ensuring project targets/programmes are achieved.
* Preparing and maintaining site reports, designs and drawings.
* Maintaining quality control procedures to the highest standards.
* Making safety inspections ensuring construction safety standards.
* Identifying snagging items throughout the course of a project & arrange for rectification to keep post contract snagging to a minimum.
* Responsible recording contract variations.
* Responsible for monitoring and achieving project budgets.
You will have:
* Experience in Project management of projects at £20-50M
* Degree or equivalent experience
* SMSTS etc
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£75,000 - £99,999More jobs in this salary range
LondonMore jobs in this location
10 May 2019