Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Projects Manager, up to £260 Per Day in the thames valley area
M&E Project Manager £220-£260 Per Day + Car
Leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor based in the Thames Valley area seeks an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join the team. Successful candidate will work as part of our growing mechanical team on an exciting portfolio of project work for blue-chip clients throughout the South of the UK.
You will possess a demonstrable background in the successful project management and delivery of Mechanical installations. You will have proven experience of working in a commercial contracting environment and will possess excellent commercial awareness with the ability to accurately account for both the fiscal and practical activity on your project work load. Within this position, you will report directly to the Head of M&E and Building Services and will take full responsibility for ensuring the successful delivery of the projects assigned to you.
About the Role:
- Confidently interpret project specifications, drawings and schematics
- Planning and execution of procurement to ensure programme and budget targets are met whilst addressing our clients requirements
- Planning and production of project programmes, ensuring achievable programme targets are agreed with both our clients and work force
- Production of all necessary lead-in documentation to accurately record and demonstrate our plan and aspirations for the delivery of our projects and provide your team and client with the document instruments to govern the same.
- Lead a team of engineers and fitters in the delivery of good quality installations and provide our clients with excellent service
- Confidently communicate with clients, colleagues, suppliers and subcontractors
- Ability to constructively negotiate with our clients, suppliers and specialist subcontractors to achieve good commercial performance
- Implementation of Health and Safety to meet with our clients requirements, internal health and safety standards and current legislation
About the Successful Candidate:
- Mechanically biased Project Manager with experience overseeing and delivering commercial and high-end residential projects
- Good understanding Electrical
- Experience in planning and delivery of large projects from inception to completion
- Ability to work to deadlines and delivery projects on time
- Experience in the management of work force and specialist subcontractors
- Good IT skills and confidently able to use office applications
- Must be willing to travel - we are a national company
This position benefits from:
- Company car,
- Company mobile phone,
- Optional health care package.
Construction ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
Interim / TemporaryMore jobs of this type
Up to £19,999More jobs in this salary range
South EastMore jobs in this location
05 Apr 2019