Senior Building Surveyor
Location flexible - Working from home
Up to Â£65,000 + package
An opportunity for a Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to join an established commercial Projects and Professional environment. This autonomous position includes being client liaison for a large commercial developer and carrying out all core surveying and project management requirements across the UK. The role will also entail TDD and other professional surveying, however this position would suit an individual from a commercial background who enjoys project management work.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Have strong project management experience, not necessarily on large scale projects but confident carrying out projects inception to completion
- Managing and undertaking professional technical instructions including TDD, dilapidations, condition surveys and occasionally party wall work.
- MRICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to organise your time effectively.
- Maintain existing client relationships and developing new ones.
- Organisation and prioritising skills.
- Capable report and specification writing skills.
Apply: Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates