Recruiter: Macdonald and Company
Head of Facilities Management
A creative forward-thinking business is currently seeking a Head of Facilities to be responsible for their London based properties.
- Oversee real estate portfolio strategy (long term and short term), objectives and financial forecast in line with the business needs and values
- Set up long term and short term KPIs of the team and report to senior director.
- Oversee the management of leases and contracts relating to the properties
- Oversee building facilities with relation to statutory compliance, provision of utilities, insurance, contracts, waste, fire, security, temperature, repairs and improvements
- Develop plans for contingencies and extensions to existing premise lease for any delays in new premise acquisition/fit-out
- Management and coordination of the outsourced fit-out process, including vendor management, and selection of subcontractor to undertake the refurbishment
- Proven track record of leading a facilities function preferably within a creative environment.
- Experience of managing complex office re locations, refurbishments and fit outs - IT infrastructure, facilities.
- Proven track record of successfully overseeing facilities and front of house operations in complex and demanding environments.
- Strong contracts and tendering experience
- Good commercial acumen - legal knowledge and negotiating with multiple vendors.
Facilities ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Site ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£75,000 - £99,999More jobs in this salary range
LondonMore jobs in this location
01 Feb 2019