Building Surveyor/Assistant Building Surveyor, Worcester, PR AssociatesE-mail job details to friend Print job details
Recruiter: PR Associates
Building Surveyor/Assistant Building Surveyor, Worcester, PR Associates
We are a friendly and forward thinking Chartered Building Consultancy offering a range of services predominantly within the Education sector.
We offer design, contract administration, project management and building surveying services for a variety of projects including refurbishments, extensions and new build.
We are also involved with applying for project funding via various streams, so get the opportunity to see projects from the very inception right through to completion. The work is rewarding as many of our projects will provide improvements to teaching and learning for thousands of pupils and teachers alike.
We are thoughtful in our approach, are client focused and value our staff highly. This is demonstrated by repeat work and good staff retention.
We are recruiting for a Building Surveyor or Assistant Building Surveyor for our office located near Worcester and Malvern.
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Experience across a range of industry sectors but essentially in Education
- Good communication skills and is comfortable liaising with people at all levels
- Able to work independently (although support is freely available)
- Trustworthy and able to represent the company positively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- AutoCad LT proficient
- A good knowledge of Building Construction
- The ability to prepare detailed specifications, drawings and schedules of work for traditionally procured projects
- The ability to diagnose building defects and carry out condition surveys
- Experience of JCT contracts, contract administration and project management
- Offer a salary dependent on relevant experience and background including an annual profit based bonus
- Enable a good work/life balance with a flexible working environment
- Offer a competitive travel allowance
- Provide a pension scheme option
For further information please contact in the strictest confidence:
Caroline Davies – 0800 9788 141