Recruiter: PSD Group
Head of Delivery, Residential Development, London
As Head of Delivery you will lead a team of Project Managers to deliver a portfolio of new build housing projects on time and budget. You will take charge of construction programming, risk and quality control and will ensure all activity is performed in accordance corporate policies.
- Controlling schemes from the start of onsite development through to completion
- Assessing project progress to ensure company objectives are being met
- Implementing strategies to monitor cost and boost financial return
- Working with the Preconstruction Team to review design briefs and development programmes
- Overseeing contractor appointments and agreements
- Writing and presenting progress reports and development policies
- Line managing a small delivery team
My client is a central London based developer who has a healthy development pipeline, delivering c500 units per annum. Their portfolio ranges from luxury through to affordable housing, all being built with in the intention to provide high-quality homes for all. They offer fantastic learning and development opportunities as well as an attractive range of benefits.
The ideal candidate will be relevantly qualified with a thorough knowledge of development policies, procedures and finances. You will be a natural leader, a proven problem-solver and a confident negotiator.
This role would be well suited to professionals from an Employers Agent background, as well as individuals with a solid understanding of housing construction strategies.
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
"PSD is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Technical, Commercial, Design, Construction, Sales and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call 0161 234 0300 and ask for a member of the Residential team."