Program Manager (Construction)
Project/Program Manager (Construction) - London - £55,000 + package
Our client is looking for a Construction Program Manager to join their in-house project team. You will be working with and supporting a Senior Program Manager on Commercial projects from offices to warehouses across the UK (Fit Out and New build). Our client is a global real estate services company, so you will be working client side but you will have front end hands on projects experience. The business you will be supporting is a leading global online FMCG/Logistics business
You will be responsible for Program Management of a number of projects from precon to handover, in the Client's Corporate Real Estate (ranging from expansion of existing offices to delivery of fully fitted out offices in new locations.
- Support the delivery of all projects under the Senior PRM from site selection, design, budget/cost/changes, schedule, procurement, construction, and handover.
- Follow the six stage process and integrated delivery model for all projects, supporting project delivery from Initiate (Stage 2) to Close (Stage 6).
- Ensure all projects are managed to deliver to parameters agreed in the project charter (customer brief, headcount, time, cost, quality, safety and customer satisfaction).
- Identify and manage risks, communicating and reporting issues, health status and action plan across all elements of the project.
- Support the Regional Program Manager with the production and agreement of the project plans.
- Ensuring all necessary internal and external project approvals are sought and governance processes are followed (Project plan, spend and transaction approvals, design authority approvals, procurement approvals, legal approvals etc).
You will have:
A Degree level qualification in Construction (or related field). A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, to include fit outs of corporate offices and have managed multiple projects simultaneously. Have an in-depth knowledge of Project Management with a financial focus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£50,000 - £74,999More jobs in this salary range
LondonMore jobs in this location
31 Aug 2018