Recruiter: PSD Group
Assistant Site Manager, Surrey
The role will be to assist the site manager with managing and securing the production of dwellings within pre-determined programmes and budgets, where you will be utilising your strong project management skills. Working with the site manager you will be responsible for ensuring the end-to-end build process is compliant with Company quality and all health and safety standards.
The successful candidate will be overseeing subcontractors, working to ensure a smooth build process, working proactively to identify potential problems and finding solutions to ensure we never compromise on the build quality or safety on site.
You will operating and controlling the site strictly in accordance with the Method Statement and ensuring each property is completed on time and available to the purchaser fit for occupation. Any issues that arise during the build, as well as post-production will require immediate attention, with a cost effective solution implemented to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Essential skills we're looking for:
- Finishing Foreman/Assistant Site Management experience with a main housebuilder
- Proven experience managing sites for residential and mixed-use projects
- Excellent time management and able to manage multiple subcontractors on site
- Commercially and financially aware of costing and sustainability
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Eager to progress and driven
- Motivated and able to engage with all levels of staff; colleagues and third parties
- Excellent communication skills
- Health and Safety focused with the ability to naturally promote a safe working environment
- Private pension
- Company car
- 25 days' annual leave
- Share Scheme
- Company bonus scheme
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com
"PSD is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Technical, Commercial, Design, Construction, Sales and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call 0161 234 0300 and ask for a member of the Residential team."
House BuildingMore jobs in this specialism
Site ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£40,000 - £49,999More jobs in this salary range
South EastMore jobs in this location
13 Sep 2018