Recruiter: PSD Group
Senior Project Manager
Client / Job / Person Spec Details
Our client is a major player in the co-living and city centre high-rise residential markets and with a pipeline of new developments, require a Development Manager / Senior Project Manager to deliver. The business is well funded and has strong aspirations for growth and already has a large pipeline to build out.
The role takes full responsibility for a project once Heads of Terms are signed, or for accretive Capex projects, once Investment Committee approval is gained. Responsibilities continue through delivery, to ensure defects are closed and the project is complete in all respects. The role has a Manchester base and office but projects will be nationally so travel is to be expected.
- Provide early stage advice to the Asset Management team as to cost, time and practicalities for new projects
- Actively input to the process to obtain consents, structure deals, review costs and returns
- Build and maintain cost plans for projects, modelling cash flows (including financing costs) tailored to each project and deal structure
- Build and lead external teams, where required, to deliver all stages of projects in a timely fashion
- Provide a single point of contact with Developers for forward funded projects, and internal teams
- Organise and lead the process to obtain all necessary internal stakeholder consents, as well as driving external teams to achieve milestones to programme
- Lead continual improvement in quality and cost with respect to design and delivery
- Pro-actively manage project risks
To be considered candidates will need to be degree qualified and have end to end development experience with solid Planning, Building Regulations and Technical Standards knowledge. You will be financially numerate and comfortable with cost predictions and different cost models for developments. Experience of different procurement strategies (and forward funding agreements) would be an advantage. Experience in the student accommodation, hotel or residential sectors would be an advantage.
Construction ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Property DevelopmentMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£75,000 - £99,999More jobs in this salary range
North WestMore jobs in this location
23 Aug 2018