Programme Manager within Facilities Manager arena
Your new company
Prestigious entity within the Public Sector.
Your new role
- Oversight and delivery of the overall Exit and Transition programme plan.
- Ensuring the programme plan delivers the required transition and establishment of future hybrid services and operational management.
- Managing work stream project managers where these are assigned.
- Production and maintenance of regular reports to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Establishment of the future governance arrangements for replacement services under the proposed hybrid service delivery model.
What you'll need to succeed
- Flexible, with strong focus on achievement of programme outputs/outcomes.
- Ability to work well with management and staff, future suppliers, current supplier for transition, and liaise with other Programme Managers where appropriate.
- Ability to plan & manage multi-work stream project delivery and quickly assess and action/escalate risks & issues in a pragmatic way.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Evidential programme management, supplier management, and customer relationship experience.
- Ability to be hands on within a Hard/Soft FM service environment.
What you'll get in return
Juicy Salary and Competitive Benefit Package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Facilities ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Site ManagementMore jobs in this sector
Interim / TemporaryMore jobs of this type
Up to £19,999More jobs in this salary range
LondonMore jobs in this location
23 Jul 2018