Trainee Site Manager
Trainee Site Manager
Salary: Up to c. £30,000 Negotiable
Your new company
This role has been created due to the high volume of work planned for the coming year and the continued growth of the company. The company have a good reputation for delivering outstanding projects in the residential sector and actively promote from within, therefore offering plenty of opportunity for continued professional and personal development. They have a varied client base and operate a variety of sites across the Northern Home Counties.
Your new role
The role is for a Trainee Site Manager to join the Company to report into Site Managers on new build projects. You will have aspirations to achieve a full Site Management role and will be working alongside really aspirational people. The successful candidate will gain the necessary 'on-the-job' training needed. With support from Site Management, you will be assist in overseeing activities from the start of a project through to completion and handover.
Duties of the role will broadly include:-
- Monitoring and overseeing the trades on site
- Reporting on progress, issues and generally liaising with the Site Manager
- Overseeing and compiling snagging lists
- Ensure work is maintained to existing standards and always aim to achieve snag free handovers.
- Good eye for details and quality in finishes
- A positive attitude
- Own vehicle and full driving licence
- Some construction experience either 'on the tools', as a labourer or as a foreman
- The drive to work hard and gain promotion over the next couple of years to Manager
What you'll get in return
In return you will join a team aspiring to snag free construction, who are currently growing their business and expanding their company. The successful applicant will get the opportunity to work on a varied portfolio of sites with definite scope for career progression.
- Salary £25,000 to c. £30,000 (dependant on experience) + Benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 01582 390570. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Facilities ManagementMore jobs in this specialism
Site ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£30,000 - £39,999More jobs in this salary range
East of EnglandMore jobs in this location
07 Aug 2018