Project Manager required to oversee and deliver a variety of developments across the Northern Home Counties.
Northern Home Counties
Salary Guide: c. £65,000 Neg. + Generous Benefits
Our Client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee and deliver a variety of developments across the Northern Home Counties working closely with Site and Contract Managers.
Main Responsibilities will involve:-
- Ensuring all Health & Safety and ISO procedures meet compliance standards.
- Ensure successful delivery within agreed budget and time parameters.
- Team management, mentoring and monitoring performance.
- Working to the construction specification provided.
- Ensure compliant with NHBC.
- Maintain good client relationships and attending meetings.
- Assisting new employees and arrange team meetings.
- Handover completed scheme(s) to clients - meeting deadlines, agreed timescales and budgets.
- Review quality and health & safety matters on a regular weekly basis.
- Offer alternatives if more effective building methods.
- Self-motivated and keen to succeed. Able to offer support and advise at all levels.
- Experienced in successfully delivering high value schemes.
- Previous experience of managing large teams on site including commercial and technical.
It is essential that you have a valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid Certificates - additional certificates/tickets will be an advantage. You should be able to demonstrate experience working on 'high-end' residential developments.
In addition to a competitive salary and generous benefits, you will also have plenty of scope for further progression. This successful company has some really fantastic plans for further expansion over the next few years and are already working on exciting developments within the local area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact us on 01582 390570. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please feel free to contact us for a confidential discussion.
Construction ContractorMore jobs in this specialism
Project ManagementMore jobs in this sector
PermanentMore jobs of this type
£50,000 - £74,999More jobs in this salary range
East of EnglandMore jobs in this location
06 Aug 2018